Complete Shopify Theme Implementation
We're excited you decided to take your business to the next level! We strongly believe that Shopify is the platform that will help you do so, and we know what you need to make it happen. E-Commerce is a booming space and we've been in the digital design industry for over 7 years. We can help you update your existing website, build a beautiful theme, or migrate on to the Shopify platform.
What you can expect:
- A Complete Shopify Implementation
- A Mobile Responsive Theme
- A New Custom Domain (optional)
- Up to 4 static pages
- Up to 3 App Integrations
- Up to 10 royalty-free stock images
- A 1 Hour Custom Photography Session (optional)
- Integrated Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel
- Technical Support
What we need from you:
- Your brand logo (transparent .png file)
- Your custom copywriting
- Your custom assets (images, icons, videos)
- 3-5 references of other site designs you like
- Coordination or access to your marketing/sales tools for App integrations
- A minimum 3 month commitment
- Any analytics or pixel tracking codes
- What happens after the 3rd month?
- If you are happy with the implementation, you can sign off for completion and you will no longer be charged. However, if you feel that there are additional changes, or customizations that you anticipate you may continue the service and we will attend to on-going revisions.
- Who will be doing the photography session?
- We bring in a professional custom photographer who will shoot a 1 hour session. If you are interested in seeing some of their portfolio or recommending your own, we're happy to do that. We cover all the costs. You just show up at the session!
- Why is there a 3 month commitment?
- When building a new Shopify store, it typically takes at least 3 months to complete the customization, configuration, and optimization of the website. We ask that you commit to at least 3 months to complete the implementation.