Facebook Ads Management
Want more high quality leads? Let our experts help you reach your goals with Facebook Advertising. Whether your B2C or B2B, our expertise with Facebook can help you create, manage, and achieve great results with your campaigns. You'll save more time and headaches, while getting better results and focusing on the heart of your business. We don't just turn on Ads like the other guys, we get YOU an ROI.
What you can expect:
- A dedicated account manager
- Ad creation using stock imagery
- Ad copywriting
- A monthly report of detailed metrics
- One week of setup time
- A monthly phone call for 30 minute check in
- Management and KPI Optimizations (new and existing campaigns)
- Facebook Audiences setup
- Complete setup of up to 5 campaigns
What we need from you:
- Target Customer Avatar/Personas
- Facebook Business Account
- Facebook Ad Admin Account Access
- A Credit Card Attached to your Business Manager Account
- Business and Campaign Goals
- Daily Budget Paid by Client
- Branding or Tone Guidelines
- Who is managing the campaign?
- We have a team of dedicated Facebook experts who will create and manage 100% of the campaigns.
- How long does it take to get results?
- Results depend on many factors both in and outside of the campaign. We ask clients to give at least 90 days to allow their campaigns to get optimized and grow. Clients can expect to see results within the first 30 days. Results will improve over time and it is highly recommended to cycle campaigns to increase results.
- Do I get to see the ads before they go live?
- While this is optional, clients may request to approve Ads before they are published. For simplicity and speed, we recommend that clients focus on outlining clear goals and brand guidelines beforehand.
- Is there a contract?
- Nope. We work on a month-to-month basis with all clients. Cancel anytime.
- Is there a minimum budget for running the Facebook Ads?
- Yes, there is a minimum budget of $300 per month or more.
- What type of account do I need?
- You must have a Facebook Business Account.
- Is there a setup cost?
- Nope. You only pay the service price on a month-to-month basis. There are no other fees.